Hmm… this looks like a tasty compendium of…… what, exactly? Does he launch into a lusty rendition of ‘Breaking down the walls of heartache’ or ‘Joshua & the Walls of Jericho’ before demolishing the whole recording studio? I will confess that I am more than a little spooked by how many of these weird album covers have some kind of ecclesiatical /religious connection…..
- Listening to John Martyn.....
- Dancing on the graves of the dead...
- Listening to....Traffic (1968 & 1970 versions)
- Listening to....Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions....
- Watching....'Cadillac Records'
- The enduring impact of T.E.Lawrence.....
- Fleetwood Mac: Future Games (Part Two, 1970-1975)
- Listening to the Nyckelharpa
- Listening to The Blue Nile
- 208,584 hits